Hello 8th Grade Students/Parents!
The 8th Grade Social is May 3, 2024 in IMS Cafeteria from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- The theme is Masquerade Under the Stars
- Students with outstanding ID debt - this is the time to start paying on/off your debt before tickets go on sale.
- Before this event takes place, students are required to pay any outstanding ID debt before they can purchase a ticket to the event. To find out how much your student owes, you can visit your Student Quick Pay account by using this link https://www.studentquickpay.com/lexrich5/ or contact Mrs. Smoak, the IMS bookkeeper. Students will not be able to purchase a ticket with ID debt.
- Permission slips will be issued, must be signed by parents/guardian, and be turned in before a student can purchase a ticket.
- Tickets are $15 per student (no tickets will be sold at the door). Tickets will be sold during both 8th grade lunches, starting April 8th through Apr 29, 2024. There will be no refunds once a ticket has been purchased.
- This event is solely for 8th-grade students enrolled at IMS.
- Ticket Includes: Heavy hors d’oeuvers, beverage, desserts and DJ.
- Attire: Students are encouraged to dress their best. Dresses can be strapless or spaghetti strap but must be fingertip length.
- The earliest a student can sign out (the day of the event) will be 11:30 am. Also, students who choose to be absent on the day of the event will not be able to attend the event per school district policy.
- Chaperones: School staff along with the administration team and two Lexington County Officers will monitor both inside and outside the school.
The 8th Grade Social is a celebration for IMS raising 9th graders and we would like for all to attend. However, it is a privilege and not a right. Therefore, Per Administration, Code of Conduct Violations could result in a Social Suspension from this event. If you have any questions, contact your student’s administrator.
Ms. W. Jones
8th Grade Social Coordinator